Friday, October 16, 2009

The diversified five Poems Poems

The diversified five Poems Poems The diversified Poems1) A Saturday Night Fearless quietly, and saw in the night crying? Lonely some incredibly dark, unknown people. Lo! Under the dome of the sky, suggested by K And conspiracy? (Clark A. Smith looked at me) He sucked the sunlight, hidden in the twilight? With tears unilaterali: thus threatening silence He tried to swallow me !...* 865 9 / 2005 [dedicated CAS] 2) Shadow lands went with the dead? QuietlyIn the darkness of his past in vaultsLooking ruined, Taunting their shadows over my head! In the twilight of this time Shadow countries unwashed hands unresponsiveYeaing vague faces: All the arts shadows hanging over me! All these dark and spooky seeHave The tears, sadness, and joy on their faces misery.No at all; I pause, I sighed, I see you, you see? (I'm Like A Bird pretty loose, caught A, in the disappearance of the earth's shadow -- a vision.) 3) A witness MinnesotaThe Winter Moonlight frost in the north? The lights, the tranquility of the sky melts? Silently? very closely The evening continued with agitation stars! Ebbing of forests, rivers sweepUnseen life, not to cry, that was the rule in depth, Once fixed, now? PerpetuityWho guardians of the holy northe sky? During his insurmountable seats? That the curve could be his last command? O, territorial army of the eteal light.And this country in which it was bo, their life to live again? The light from the forests face lift For the lasting legacy of Fate! # 863 9 / 20054) City DoomWhere lonely now, New Orleans remain scattered life sand, dust antiques The towers of the city condemned (speaks to sing) riseAccordant American sky! Swept forumThe demolitions in the city of the melody is no longer Floating in the water and cable music waistThe infinite scream! # 860 9 / 20055) An old Poets, yes, yes! I bow to your order, dignity tooth on my laurels browTo my unworth? T, is to know! This poet, in possession of shade or humanities Soula? He runsLo my vision! Fatigue Manas The bitter taste of his death What is, is what was, is. (A sealed for eteity.) # 861 9 / 2005 (When Robert Bly and Don Hall) See Dennis' web site:

No comments:

Post a Comment