Sunday, October 18, 2009

Peru Poems in Spanish, English, while three Transition 6 7 8

Peru Poems in Spanish, English, while three Transition 6 7 8 6) The Mad Earth   (Lima, Peru 11:45 PM) I was looking for a book to read   In my library, 11:45 PM? Thursday   When the crazy land, like a train? Wine, wine? Un po 'noise: the   Shook the earth? Then trembled more.   E 'stato, was my first earthquake!   Came as a train, then it was gone;   As the ultimate goal of a songand I was on the bow of my   Library: asombrado ((my wife)), which   Something, somewhere, over and under arms?   He shakes the earth shake your   Foundations across the sea,   The planet's crust? We !...# 895 Note: At the time of the earthquake, I was looking for a book of ERB? The Mad King? and the first roar of the earthquake, it is light, the second was a little 'thicker, and the third was a rumble, with a movement? amazing. Version DennisSpanish   Translated by Rosa Pe? Terra AlozaLa Loca   (Lima, Per? 11:45 a.m. at night) I was looking for a book to read   In my library, 11:45 at night? It was Friday,   When the earth crazy, like a train? Wine, wine? A roar Peque? O: the   Terra trema? Next? S trembling? m? s.   ? It was, it was my first earthquake!   This is like a train, then was;   As the last, the end of the Chancellor? Ny I was standing on the bow of my door   Library: asombrado ((my wife)), which   Something is ALG? N site, underground arms? NEAS?   They shake the earth shake their   Foundations? Directly from the bark of   Earth, the sea? We !...# 895 Note: When the earthquake, was looking for a book of ERB? King Crazy? and the first roar of the earthquake was slight, soft, the second was a little 'm? s strong, and the third was a rumble, with a jolt - Amazing. Dennis.7) My Caf?   (October, Guinea Pig)) The center of Lima, Peru)) The coffee is the big favorite in the Caf?   John showed me two? guinea pigs!   Two of fat to eat next week:   ? I have 3000? say? (a), I wonder   If you want to eat every day   In all directions? for the rest of my vacation? (all 45? day)   I think? Ll have one, and   The coffee is made? The guinea pig? Asado? # 893 10/13/2005 (dedicated to John in the "Favorite Coffee", "Lima, Peru) version? N en espa? Ol   Translated by Rosa Pe? AlozaMi Caf? Favorites   (October, cuy)) Centro de Lima, pro?))? CAF? is great in the AFC? ? La Favorita?   Juan and just shows me only two? Guinea pigs!   Two gordos pr to eat? Xima week:   ? I have 3000? L dice? (E 'ALG? N place) I wonder   Si? he wants me to eat every d? a,   Anyway? for the rest of my vacation? (all 45 d? come)   I think you will? and a   CAF? har ᗓ grid guinea pig? # 893 October 13, 2005 (dedicated to John in the AFC? La Favorita ", in Lima, to?) 8) The story of a Ghoul Ole Pachacamac   (Lima, Peru) Once before, in the sun   It was so beautiful and young   It was not the gold that I was a lackey   Neither the wealth of a city that made me despair? Was to promote the depth of darkness,   Visa for me while you sleep?   In my dream asleep in bed?   Leonardo, the devil and feeds?. Spirits, shadows, shapes and ghouls?   The ancient gods from near and far   Giant forms, near and far?   Everyone, everyone? Trampled and goats to be here. (To celebrate my transformation.) Dear, oh dear! Here they are!   I? Fear? Now afraid to whisper   Who live around me, no sound   It is that I ate? Like a cow? They come in swarms, from near and far   That each end biting my flaccid?   And break my bones, such as wooden sticks loose   Ghosts and ghouls ole Pachacamac (and here is where I live). Note: Pachacamac is an archaeological site in the south of Lima, Peru, the city has spread like the wings of a condor: length and width. It is an Inca site, the 15th century. # 895 10/12/2005See Dennis' website:

No comments:

Post a Comment