Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Four Nature Poems Grendel s Ippodromo Counting days in English and Spanish

Four Nature Poems Grendel s Ippodromo Counting days in English and Spanish English Version1) Grendel? S DivorceYou must know that I do not hate you hateAnd, Because everything is dead twoSides; A sound is one arm of the quiet, Ice has its warm half.I hate to start to hate you To begin life again And never stop hating you: That's why I do not hate yet.I who hate you, and I do not hate you, like me Locks in your pocket: a history The weak, ramshackle joy? My hatred has two lives, so you toHate, That is why I hate you, hate you unless dodo, And also why I hate you when done. # 700 6/1/052) Grendel? S WaitingDo not go very far, as well aMoment, why? Why? What? S hard to say this: not a moment Not much, and is expected Grendel For you, as a gap in the cave, Nothing is safe.Don? This is not, even for an hour, Why? Why? Grendel? SFriends, full of anguish will be implemented, After running, choking the life Your heart? Oh, hide your profile, yes Not dissolve, simply hide, obscure, particularly in the eyelid and a Empty space, my good Dude, What? Why? At that time Wandering far, far goneSo no retu, and And love it still dies here? # 701 6 / 20053) Counting Days [Poetic Prose] Every day I wake up for me -- Thank God for another? For Today is just today. His Own history, one might say, Consumption of all the most recent Me.When me to look back, it seems Days, not several days (and not Story hour) and heads, Ali had on.I do not want to swallow up Tomorrow, which will pass, And consumed like a buing Review of autumn leaves. # 703 6 / 20054) Papà Augustus? S hip? Dromo [At the Racetrack in Lima, Peru? 5 / 2005] While I am here, outdoors Drift mine I must have looked long On the track, beyond the Horses, Someone shouts ? Trifecta! all? s in my area I won! # 707 6/1/05Spanish Version1) Divorce of GrendelUsted must odioY I do not know what I hate, Because everything is dead dosLados; A sound is one arm of calm, The ice is half to start caliente.Lo hate odiarle To start life again And never stop ODI? Ndola: That's why I do not hate? N. The hate him, and not hatred, as if I lead? Locks in your pocket: a history of a A d? Million, shredded happy? A Mi-hatred has two lives, so odiarloEs why you hate, hate when Hagon, And? No. Why? when you hate? I? .* 700 6/1/052) pending GrendelNo go very far, for m? s unMomento that "because because" E 'difficile? Council say this:.: No one is currently So long, and Grendel being? pending For you, as a cave vac? A Nothing is seguro.No est? a soloist? n for one hour, that the amigosde Grendel, full of anxiety for the performance? n After running? s you, choking the life From your heart? n? oh, hide your silhouette s? Non-discrimination? Lvalo only oc? LTEL, hide it, p? RPAD all in one Area vac? O my Friend, "Why, because at that time Vaga you there? idotan away, you do not retu? and ? Stay and love? die here? * 701 6 / 20053) Count D? as [POES? In prose] Each d? Dismissal? I Rtando Thanking God for another, from S today? so today. This is History is possible? say, Consume all of the past A m?. When I look atr? s, it seems D?, As long days (m's good History now) come and go, Ten cleansed? Unfortunately, I swallowed a sobre.No Ma? ana, the next? and pass? And use as fuel? n Piece of leaf oto? o. * 703 6 / 20054) The hip? Dromo Pap? Augusto [In Hip? Dromo in Lima for? -5/2005] While I'm here, open Get me drift I looked long fixed Below the hip? Dromo, m? s all? of Horses, Someone shouts ? "Trifecta" the whole world in my space ? Gan? In these poems we see human nature not only at work [in Grendel], but the nature of the invisible world, perhaps in an attempt to reach Mr. Siluk's poems. A joyful win at the track, and the countdown days, may be a hole. All so that a nice afteoon of reading. Rosa Peñaloza

No comments:

Post a Comment