Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Bums Ass poem from another planet

The Bums Ass poem from another planet When Dennis showed me this poem in the bar-bookstore, I could not stop laughing, I think everyone in search of the place for me. It 'very funny. The planet is a little 'poetry is funnyness. Ass RosaThe poem   [Only for mature people, more than thirty] The name of this poem I know   It is a po 'schifo?   Men, but this thing?   And we all know that,   And is a past time,   ? Case! called? Ass watch. One could say that the eyes of men   And a woman? s ass, I am very   Good friends: yes yes   (I wonder if women know this?)? In any case, how it works   Like this: is not there? t   Really have to make women   Not from normal, unless   To view it, and walk?   It needn? t even talk?   It can also stupid   If you want to (a)?. The eyes of men will do everything   The work, perhaps   It 'also the host.   This is a fun that young people and sport   Old can do, and if the woman   Not? t like it, or wants   How bad attention, they need only   Back on the rock. # 1220 2/18/06 specifically for all those curves there.Bums from another planet? You know, the Earth is a new, fresh soil   Why care?   ? Ah! Yes, right? I said, the question of who had lived on the old bemused.I   Dusty, out planet, the United Nations recommends --   Universe (which was long ago)? "   If they differ? How? Holes in socks, some   Left on Scotch and knobbly knees? # 1223 2/18/06See Dennis' website:

No comments:

Post a Comment