Thursday, October 8, 2009

Beacon Verse Series Article

Beacon Verse Series Article I am only one? Beacon?   Like a beacon in the storm;   So, when? S to a friend? Back seekin?   Come on, I? Ll keep warm? As batteries,   I'm going to wrap   To guard against the storm;   ? Despite the release,   No, I? Ll you have not,   Where? S time to sail?   Beacon Verse Series? Beacon? 1977 (first part) Poetry is the first page of the lighthouse? By Russ Miles verse published in 1977. Very well received in the local Portland, Oregon libraries? I originally created for distribution? I was ready to publish another 5,000 copies. I knew that? Limited Edition? 1000 hand-numbered copies sold within a couple of months ... So I? what I call? ? An attack of conscience. What if God were to hold me responsible inexorably to corrupt the minds? and the influence of actions? of innocent people? purgatorial alarming? and worse? images of a twist in my selfishness, 29 years of unscrupulous. I? D only seen the photos? until then? Dante? s Infeo. However, having been raised a Catholic? I knew it was a hell hot? and that the devil is not administered mercy.I not? not pray? then. Of course, I would have? Seen the inside of a confessional? in years. I just hoped that I had? Has done too much damage. Immediately, I deleted all other copies of Beacon? and my 2nd book of poetry, imperfections? from the market? in early 1979. I felt my actions were consistent with the last poem? S pledge on my page 48, Beacon book of poems? as follows: Beacon (Part Two), where the waves break high on them,   And the fear that it could be reversed;   When the world was to drown you,   Storm clouds and the sky your black? When the drift   A life? S Ocean   Therefore, all its waters seem strange   Lifting eyes   Dispel these notions,   With God? S will help you find? Range. Russ Miles writes romance books, poems, songs, ezine articles, novels of suspense and mystery that often include some of his early poems. A FOR SALE BY OWNERS: FSBO ISBN 0-595-28703-4, in trade from his pocket, is available online or by phone :1-800-Authors to order direct! In 2006, the remaining copies of the Beacon? and imperfections? are sold through its website and through "to the book of poetry" MilesBooks@gmail.comComments: MilesRuss@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment