Sunday, October 11, 2009

In a courtesan s Heart

In a courtesan s Heart I loved my many, despised by many more I have some divine, some whore.Sometimes I were a comfort, broke my other heart.It was not much my choicethat I Sell My art.Love was I neededand, what I wanted, it is not as if I sell my body wantedto live.At First, I do not Knowth so that I had only one uponwould I wayinto a world of sco.And still comeseeking joy for me - Their what they need, there is money in it for the body, can me.My possessfor hours and minutes, but my soul staysamong bright stars.A courtesan, a woman is doing what it is - whether by choice, Providence, the circumstances, the force of nature or whatever and then the world in its ruling. E 'accused, tortured, injured, abused and taken in many different ways. And what can I do? Who can offer? Anywhere but in the depths of his heart, the soul, where is the comfort. Why? Why should a woman in the night "are being violated so badly that they lose their tendeess, their femininity essential, and it's hard, untrusting, cynical? Kano Rajesh (Jack) is a published writer, lives and works in China. Many of his stories, poems and articles have been published, including a book of stories, "Tales From China '(Lipstick Publishing).

No comments:

Post a Comment