Thursday, October 29, 2009

Three Poems edges of the Amazon and

Three Poems edges of the Amazon and Elsie? S Dayan Call Paradiso   Do you like this?   I was tired and I tried to   Go to sleep,   And I had what I call   A dream vision   (A package, I looked)   That? One lesson from this   I do not believe? L '   How on earth, when the lights   Go outside!   My mother died on 1 July 2003,   Now you have awakened   Wipe your eyes   A light on all its   It was in the sky   Keep out of guesses? Until the end?   When I woke up the moing   The second part of the dream took place   It 'been sanctified? Through Christ! ... Note: The dream took place on 2/16/06   3:10 AM, Part II, on the moing of   17thChicago AirBelow the city seems dirty   Above, it looks clean   That? And what I thought ChicagoDoes there seems little dirty?   Or is it? I breathed it?   That? And what I thought of old Chicago ChicagoDowntown   Lives of the characters good and bad   But you do not? T refuse to breathe the air !...# 1219 2/19/06The Edge AmazonOne at night after dinner, we heard the wings of birds fighting in the dark, un po 'di gas lights along the wooden bridge, t even see a thing, only the bridge. Hooch our past, expressed the steady pulse of the Amazon wings.The is never quiet, dark night, may be dominated by sound, to benefit on a mans?, Possible defeat.A huge brown toad was the door of the bathroom, looks to me like a rhino, just to see (what the long run, I think)) the toads now what I said?)) # 1221 12/16 / 06See Dennis' Website

No comments:

Post a Comment