Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Haiku Collection

Haiku Collection Spring   Watch the birds fly,   My mind wanders in the sky,   The pursuit of beauty.     Summer   Under the practice of   The shadow of the sycamore --   The sun is still with me.     Fall   I read lantea --   Solemnly silent owl   Watch me walk away.     Winter   Hanging branches winter   Upside down and touching the clouds --   Icicles wood.     June   Lightning bugs like stars   Make this summer the trees seem to   An early Christmas     Mystery   Dense fog creeps from   The field lights   Passing car     Thought   The moon brings my way   Travel secrets of unknown   Paths between the rows     Untitled   I bought bread for   Visit the birds, but   The Federal Reserve has just cat.     Untitled 1   What is poetry   However, our attempt to create,   And to show the truth?     Untitled 2   Outside life   What you put in it.   Working to prevent conflicts.     Untitled 3   Outside of my old door   And in New Haven   I spend with a smile.     Untitled 4   Seeing God's great   Creation, I would like to find a new   Divine inspiration.     Untitled 5   The sins of this world   Do not interrupt the divine gift of   Life never ends.     Untitled 6   This paradise on earth   It is beyond my dreams:   I love my life now.     Untitled 7   Spending endless days   In his arms, his love,   My only real rainbow.     Untitled 8   You never know   Perfection: Guardo   Every time that my God. "     Untitled 9   Paradise Now search:   Streets of gold, Silken Sheets, true God of Light   Shining forever.     Untitled 10   Glossary   Poets that begins when the town   Dictionary extremes.     Haiku for my rainbow   You are my rainbow   You are my everything   We are forever.     You're the love I:   I love you all, you are my everything   My heart in your hands.     Your love fills me with:   Every kiss, laugh, smile;   I sip from his cup.     Waves and are   We never bothered Deep Blue:   Our love is true.     You are my best friend;   I pray that this will never end;   Love is lived and taught eteal.Owen Johnston Wado Ryu Karate in Lake City, South Carolina. Enjoys reading, writing, training, movies and video games, and spending time with his girlfriend. This haiku is extracted from the author of "Heaven on Earth", a show that is available at the Johnston Wado Ryu Karate Community on-line.

No comments:

Post a Comment