Saturday, October 10, 2009

Two poems middling September Grass The Stage

Two poems middling September Grass The Stage Two poems middling: September Grass Grass, always Seems to have a Barbecue As clocks ticking (Around the nucleus) And I can hear As I walk in the twilight Blurred, with Set Grass I need to increase On a couple in the dark But he never stopped: Ticking, ticking, counting Of time? ? What? King dong? I asked the crickets? They whispered? I heard them: ? A private party? They were just me? Sight unseen, from me? As soon as I? T as the time Clicked will be removed Crickets, crickets, crickets Then everything ended? Then I could live Even in this case? # 782 8/2/2005The Stage (1958) The stage is mostly empty The opening scene (Act I) The Stage Manager? S introduction? The Paper Boy says:? Book, five cents? [Forte] It is summer and the phase of the capsule is hotTime? Afteoon comes (Act II) ? Pantomima? (whispers to the Manager) He reads the newspaper? (The scene is empty? Dark) A car with him on stage (a chair for the car) The chorus in the orchestra pit Sing! The Paper Boy sitting (break) (Act III) Twilight falls on stage The Paper Boy is here and there (his face has a flat affect; empty) Time Capsule? we retued a day? Book, five cents? says the boy. (This is the more stable In the game) The boy flaps his hands? Like a large bird with large wings Slowly, slowly, slowly? They Somehow it tued into little wings And once again, not the wings. # 781 8/2005Notes with the author: "The hard truth is often the bare facts of the problem. I still have a medieval code, and the old ideals in a world which is largly disappeared. Yes, yes, I think I struggle with the mode world. Perhaps unequiped to cope with reality. And so in a way that causes the two poems here. Lucky me, I have a young woman who is with this world, and she is my representative for the rest of my time here on earth. What could be done. "Dennis Siluk Site:

No comments:

Post a Comment