Saturday, October 17, 2009

Eighteen Twenty Years of Composers

Eighteen Twenty Years of Composers If life is like a song   Not compose a song.   If it is more like a bell,   A fashion that has no signal! We are all composers   In one way or another,   Every man and woman   Sister brother.We or sections of tissue   Experience and time,   Any thoughts   or a sense of wonder in our lives mind.We   And do not pause to reflect,   Causing   Effect.When and to make the light   And not in darkness,   In our life,   WORK OF ART! I started when I was only eighteen high, it was a hell of a lot of fun if you know what I mean. I thought it was the best thing I? D ever seen my whole life was a happy dream.But gather round closely, lend me your ears, I have been for eighteen twenties! My friends and I actually used to try to get high enough to kiss the sky! We are trying to reach this special place where "all you need is love" to save the race! We believe that if you keep noble status, d always be young, but made a mistake. Because the hand of time or the winds of destiny, our dreams crushed like a powerful earthquake! So gather round closely, lend me your ears, I have been for eighteen twenties! And one day you woke up and the years have passed, like a bird that had flown the cage! It has grown a little 'time for us in the fog and the illusion that we call high! What now? M but I wake up? M is not the same thing, I have to play and I? M shame! Why I lost my time in a chemical high, when the fulfillment of my dreams, it is better to buy! So gather round closely, lend me your ears, I EIGHTEEN TWENTY YEARS! Copyright 2001 El-Veasey Publishing L. CR Veasey is a musician, composer, producer and director.   Website:   Email: vclveasey@yahoo.com Article Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment